International Qualifications (all required):
- Must have a storefront/ business location **
- Must submit 2 photos of business **
- Must complete and sign all required forms. If you are an International Hoof Care Practitioner please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional requirements needed to sell boots in your country.
- New Dealer Qualification form (required from all applicants). A printable version is available under Dealer Forms in this section of the web site.
- Opening order must be for a minimum of 8 boots.
** Mobile Units (such as farriers): It is suggested to also include proof of business, i.e. business cards, copy of invoices, etc. See your photo requirements listed below.
Photos (2 required): Photos can be 35mm, Digital or Polaroid. Not submitting photos will decline your application.
- Interior of business
- Exterior of business (showing storefront and/ or sign)
- Mobile Units need to send photos of working vehicle(s) that show your business name/logo
International Payment Options:
All international Dealers are required to pre-pay all orders. Payment can be made most efficiently in the form of Credit Card or Wire Transfer. Money Orders and Cashier’s checks are also accepted, but must be received prior to shipment.
International Shipping Information:
Most International shipments are processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt. We generally ship using UPS or FedEx International, although we can ship freight collect, via your nominated agent. Transit time on most orders is approximately 3 - 7 business days. All International orders are pre-packed and weighed to assess shipping costs, and this charge is included in your invoice. You are responsible for any customs charges and other import fees associated with your order, at the time of its arrival at the destination country.