By using our website, products or services (collectively, “Services”), you agree to this policy. You also agree to this policy if you otherwise give us your information. This website is subject to US laws, which may not afford the same level of privacy as those in other countries. If you do not agree, please do not use our Services or give us your information.
Information We Collect
- We collect contact information that may include your name, mailing address, telephone or mobile number, or email address.
- We collect information when you place an order and when you create a user account (profile), including the password that you select (or one that we set, in the case of a password reset).
- If you make online purchases, we collect your debit or credit card information.
- We may collect demographic and profile information like your gender, age or zip code if you fill out an online form or survey.
- We may collect other information that you post either publicly or on a platform that we provide for sharing among users. We may also collect information that you provide to us through a survey, or otherwise share with us.
- We may also use third-party analytics services, including Google Analytics, and these services track details such as your browsing preferences, your computer or device, and your Internet usage. For example, we may collect information about your online behavior. We may also collect the date and time you visited our site. This may include the areas or pages that you visit and the number and duration of visits. It may also include other site usage data and emails that you open, forward, or click-through. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us, what links you click on, or what pages you view.
How We Collect Information
- Directly from you if you sign up for newsletters or make an online purchase. We also collect information if you take a survey, fill out an online form, enter a promotion, or otherwise engage with us.
- From third parties. We may receive information about you from third parties, which may also include information about your device. For example, social media platforms may give us information about you.
- We may combine the information you provide to us with information from other sources. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. We may also combine information we get from third parties with information we already have.
How We Use Information We Collect
- To process your requests, such as orders, and to provide you with services and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To communicate with you about your account or purchases.
- To improve our products, Services, and business or address problems with the Services or our business. For example, we may use your information to improve our Services, or products. We may also use your information to analyze our products, Services, or sites or our business practices and methods.
- For security purposes. We may use information to protect the security or integrity of the Service, our company, and our consumers.
- For marketing purposes. For example, this may include providing you with targeted offers or ads. It may also include providing you with marketing information from us or on behalf of third parties. We may also use your information to tailor ads and messages for you on our sites and other websites and social platforms. Our marketing may include direct mail and email. It may also include text or social media posts.
Who We Share Information With
- We will share information with service providers who assist us in our operations. For example, we share information with vendors, such as those that send emails on our behalf or facilitate orders. We may also share information with companies that operate our websites or run promotions.
- We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud, claim or dispute against or for us. This might include fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold or transferred to a third party, we may give our customer information as part of that transaction.
Updating Your Information and Preferences
- Opt out of tracking or turn off cookies. You may still see our ads on other websites, including social media platforms. You can visit these third-party sites to explore opt-out options they may provide for targeted advertising.
- Opt out of receiving our marketing email messages by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email message. You may also contact our Product Specialist Team. If you opt out of marketing emails, you will still get transactional messages about your account or purchases, and responses to information you’ve requested.
- Edit your profile information by logging into your account. You may also contact our Product Specialist Team to update, correct or delete information we have about you.
How We Protect Your Information
We use standard security measures. However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot promise that your use of our Services will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
Information is Transferred to the United States
Our website and offices are located and operated in the United States. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of other countries. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that the information that we collect from you will be transferred to and processed, stored and used in the United States.
We do not knowingly seek or collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. EasyCare encourages parents and guardians to monitor and participate in their children's online activities. If you think your child has given us information, please notify us at email@example.com and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Attn: Privacy Questions
89 Trimble Crossing Dr., Suite E
Durango, CO 81301
Effective: June 1, 2018
Last Revision: November 1, 2018